Monday 13 September 2010

2lb!!!!!!!

Bit of a boost this morning, Lost 2lb last week!! YAY! go me! So now instead of 4 stone to lose I have 3stone 12!. But having this thyroid problem it may go back on!


Did not bad last week. Missed out 2 days of walking to school. Well one as I wont be able to walk on a Tuesday as I head from School to Zumba. So missed out one day and did little at the weekend again! apart from ironing lol.


Loved doing the 2 classes of Zumba last week though Thursday was a nightmare. I have never sweated like that in.......wow I cant remember when. I looked as though I had just stepped out the shower! The sweat was dripping off my head, my hair was soaking wet, when I sat in the car to drive home I realised that my back was soaking too! Lucky no smell lol, just sweat! I looked it up and its connected to my Thyroid. So not much I can do about that apart from take a towel next time.


About the Thyroid I am even more chuffed to have lost 2lb having to suffer this underactive thyroid too. I am in this week on Tuesday for the next lot of blood tests to see if its settled at all. I am not sure how I am meant to feel if its regulated, do I still feel symptoms? Cause I do but not as much as I did, so I am not sure if that means its as fixed as it is going to get or if I can get less symptoms. I am sure time will tell. I get the bloods this week and see the Dr next week.






My plan for this week is..........Zumba Tuesday and Thursday again, and walk the school run Wed, Thur and Friday. 




Weight 14 stone 2lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...