Saturday 19 February 2011

Week 3



Well its week 3 of Slimming world. Its going easy which I am shocked about. Lost 3.5 lb the 1st week, and then 3lb the second week. I am imagining it should settle to a 1-2 lb weight loss a week soon as long as I stick to the plan. I have been pretty good but so far this week, Thursday I went over syns by 1. Then last night I ended up in the Laichmoray for supper. I did however take the salad but it had rich creamy coleslaw, grated cheese and chips with it so BANG will defo be over then too. Need to get my finger out to make sure I have a loss. I am starting to find I am better at work than when I am at home. Even though I work in a school kitchen I can happily resist picking now. But at home when I sit with a coffee that's my time. Not in the evening but during the day. I have been trying to pick on fruit more though. Need to go and get a pan of soup on for lunch otherwise I will be picking then too. I do find that if I fill myself up at the 3 meal times I am far better. I CAN and WILL do this. If I can stop smoking 40 a day I can easily lose weight! I am using the same determination and willpower I used to do that to do this.


The meals have been ace, I have enjoyed them loads, after 2 weeks of experiments I think this week with be a return to some I have done before. I have ordered a new book so should hopefully get it next week. Family Feasts for a Fiver. Sounds ace already!!!!


Exercise is going good. Going to the gym on Sunday and going again Tuesday. Did Zumba Thursday. Walked the morning School run Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Walked it home on Wednesday. Its cold out today so I think it will be a housework day today to burn off fat.

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it girl....you have amazing willpower!! You should sign up to do the moonwalk..... :)

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...