Wednesday 9 March 2011

Week 6


3lbs off this week! Thank god for that. That 1 pound I had put on was getting to me lol. So got it and another 2 off! I am very happy.10.5lbs so far now! Got a new recipe that was a hit with us all this week. Balsamic glazed chicken with Paprika potato slices. Will DEFO be making that again.






Exercise picked up again this week, which I think was the reason for the -3lb. Got a new application for my phone called Sports Tracker.  Its cool to see how many steps, distance, height you got to etc. This is our Sunday walk. It also tracked the pictures I took on the walk and where exactly they were taken! Its ace! Makes it more addictive. http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout/karen1171/5bdmmvv0c698fr68


Need to get back into the gym this week too. Been slacking there. But have been walking so not so bad. Bought a new cycle carrier too so need to get that figured out. I love cycling so cant wait to get to the woods with that.




 Also intend to make use of the mountains about here this summer and wander up a few! Here is a view from the one we are doing 1st! This one is called Ben Rinnes and is just 10 miles away!  Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in Scotland, its such a beautiful place.

7 comments:

  1. Well done my ever decreasing lady of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever decreasing?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, know the feeling about forgetting about how beautiful a place we live. Love the walk you did. You guys are really into your gadgetry! Looks like an excellent idea though. Where exactly did that walk start? We have been to one from Pluscarden woods, but not this one. WELL DONE ON THE 3LBS LOSS THIS WEEK!!!! Puts me to shame, but I am going to try and get at least 3lbs next week so a lot of exercise needed! Susan Munro

    ReplyDelete
  4. The walk starts at the little Forestry Commission Car Park on the right as you drive to Plusgarden x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on this weeks loss, loving the sport tracking gadget!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back on track!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Karen, I stayed this same this week so will need to get my finger out and try and shift some this week lol. Another thing to you could consider doing with the family is geo-caching. You will find it on web with local sites. Great fun to get the kids involved with. xx

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...