Thursday 17 March 2011

Week 7

Well week 7 was a good week, got so drunk I cant remember getting home, walked so far my legs ached for days and yet through the munchie hangover on the Sunday still managed to lose 2lb! 


Friday was my poor long suffering husbands birthday so made him a rather healthy ish birthday meal which the kids plated up for him. That sounds OK till you imagine Marcus trying to put together Prawn Cocktail! He HATES the feel of things, anything out of the ordinary kinda freaks him out so him putting iceberg in a bowl followed by prawns then spooning over the sauce was funny. Wish I had taken pics of him now or even better the slop that was Mikes Prawn Cocktail. 



Started off a nice day on Saturday


Saturday was a nice start to the day, seemed fair so got the sports tracker on and dragged the daughter out for a walk! The plan was to head to the town, meet my Mam for coffee then head on to the Boots at Asda then home. Got to the town and I got a message from my Zumba buddy Sharon if I fancied a walk to lossie and back in the afternoon. Knowing I was going out at night to the pub I said yes as I planned to burn off the Vodkas before I drank them :) So off we went! WOW it was some walk, just over 10 miles!!! But half way round the weather turned. We where hoods up, heads down and the snow was pelting us. When I got in, I had to sit on the stairs and get Mike to peel my jeans off. My legs were bright red! and oh my word they were aching. Even Frodo was cripple by the end. Here is my Sports tracker for the walk http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout/karen1171/bhm7sqd3283m77re




My poor feet at the end

Heading down the Lossie Cycle track


Headed out on Saturday night and never took my jacket off the whole night! Don't think I heated up from the walk. But by the end of the night I was fine I  AND to top it all off I walked home! When I added up the 2 walks in the morning, to the town and back, the epic journey with Sharon and walking home it was almost 14 miles. Thankfully I had plenty of Vodka to kill the pain. I had a great time, met in with a work mate and had a good laugh with her and her husband but hangovers suck!  Suck so bad I think it was Tuesday before I had fully recovered. 


My aim this week is to lose my 1 and a half pounds so I can get my 1st stone off!!! Its seemingly a good forecast for the weekend so hope to get out for a few walks and get out on the bikes and try the carrier out. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha this is the best blog yet, cause im mentioned numerous times in a jovial manner. Also its good you do these walks for the dog charity "Frodo's Fun".

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...