Thursday 24 March 2011

Week 8


Well the first big mile stone has been reached! Losing my first STONE! Got my little blue sticker on my book tonight to prove I have lost it! I was happy with myself. I was pleased I got it. But it is just the start,in a dream world I have another 3 to lose!!!!. One at a time is the way forward for me. 


Going to keep setting myself little milestones so it does not seem such a far off unreachable goal. My next mini goal is to get into the next stone bracket! ~That for me will be a huge boost! To be 12 stone something! Even if its 12 stone 13 and 3/4! I don't care its still 12 stone!
 Then after that is my Club 10 which means I will have lost 10% of my weight, that will be at 12st 12 lb.
 Then after that is my Stone and a half award at 12st 11lb, then after that is a little way to my 2stone award at 12st 4lb.   Mini goals are my way forward. They made it seem more reachable.


Exercise is defiantly playing a huge roll in my weight loss. This weekend I dusted off my Bike and headed out Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was a test of the bike carrier so just nipped to a local forest. It was ideal there for Marcus as he is just gaining confidence at cycling. Did a nice 4 miles there.
. Sunday Kelly and I cycled to Lossie and back. 11 miles!That was painful! On the ass I mean! WOW when you aint been on a bike for a while and sit after it OUCH is the world!


 Still do Zumba once a week and try to walk the school run every morning. I am so looking forward to the clocks changing this week so I can get out in the evening too. I will be walking and cycling round Elgin at nights! Spring is coming!!! 


The light nights means I can get out into my new greenhouse! We tried out a little walk in one last year, it was ace fun. We grew our own plants from seeds, grew tomatoes, onions, carrots etc. It was just a cheap thing from In-store £14 I think it was. By Autumn it had to go as the wind and wear and tear had got to it. 




But my Mam got me a nice one from Dobbies! Similar style just a bit bigger. Can't wait to get going in it. Went today and bought seeds though I have no compost yet ha-ha. Not going to do loads of veg this year, just mostly my own flowers and of course tomatoes and salad veg. 


Have got some seed potatoes and the bag things you do them in. Dad did them last year and they were lovely!


Still loving my Sports Tracker for my phone and use it all the time! Even when I am doing the same route ha-ha! got to love gadgets! http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/workout/karen1171/7p3tpt80693ug6ug

1 comment:

  1. Well done missus, i need some gadget that makes growing tatties faster.

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...