Friday 22 April 2011

Week 11!

Oh my word, how bad am I eh? I forgot to do a post since Sunday the 9th!!  So this one will just be a quick catch up then I can get back on track with the posts and pics cause at the moment I have forgottten what I can write about!

lost 2.5 lbs this week too! How can I have forgotten to write about that.


This week also saw Kellys 14th Birthday! We had a nice afternoon shopping spending her birthday money. We then went to Jimmy Chungs and it was good at the time though.....eating it I could feel the grease and oil in everthing I ate. Ending up with a nice long seat on the toilet...............

anyways...back on track with the posts now

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...