Saturday 30 April 2011

Week 13

Well I think I am still a week behind but meh! Just going to continue from here as normal or I will get myself so confused.

Dieting

This last few weeks have seen me try to beat the system! I am allowed 10 syns a day and have been creeping up to about 20! The 1st week I still lost 1lb but last week saw me just maintain. That is maybe the kick up the ass I need to keep my syns in check. I am still loving the plan and find it now to be a way of life at meal times, never does it feel like a diet now, just feels like this is what I eat.Or should I say we eat as I just feed us all the same.

Exercise

This has also became a huge part of my day and I adore it.It seems the more I do it the more I want it. I think Thats part of the addictive side of my personality that got me into this mess in the 1st place. Last week that saw a maintain was the week I did not do much exercise at all.The warmer days are here now too so that makes it easier and cheaper! Have dropped the gym for the summer and going walking and cycling more instead. Starting this week I intend to cycle or walk to work. Though I am off soon for 2 weeks due to my septal surgery on Monday 9th May so will need to take it easy for the 1st week. 

Outings

Last weekend saw us at Brodie Castle for our 1st picnic of the year. Started off a lovely day then we ended up finishing it under umbrellas. It was very good and I would defiantly do it next year. 

This weekend is the long mayday weekend. Friday off for the Royal wedding and Monday off for Mayday.On Friday the forecast was good so we decided to try Ben Rinnes. Its a mountain near us. The tallest one in Moray at 2800 feet. It's actually a Corbett which is a hill between 2500 and 3000 feet. Over 3000 they become Munros. It was Fantastic, very painful at points but worth every gasp for breath! The views were amazing. Each time you stopped and looked about you could see more. Did this on the day that it marked exactly 16 months since I stopped smoking! ( did not figure that out till I came home lol) Poor Frodo however is cripple today, he over did it on the hill climb, Poor dog needs a few days rest

Hoping for a few nice walks and picnics this weekend.and hoping for a nice loss on Wednesday at Slimming club. x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...