Saturday 28 May 2011

Week 17

Diet


Diet has been just OK this last week. Decided to get back into it by writing it all down. It was an eye opener cause though I was thinking I was doing good I was still way over with syns. I am meant to have 10 a day so 70 a week at my disposal, last week I used 89. Need to get back on track with the eating starting tomorrow. I say tomorrow as I have my School Reunion tonight as we all turn 40 this year and we are starting it off with a meal then loads of alcohol. So tomorrow it begins. I have lost almost 1 and a half stone so far! Half way point now so need to get my finger out again.


Exercise


I have done NONE. I have done NOTHING. I am LAZY. Its been been 3 weeks since my operation so I should be getting back into it now but I haven't. BUT as a good reason I have a terrible cough and sinusitis which just after my op is not good. I have a prescription for anti biotics from the Dr but going to see how I get on over the weekend as generally Anti biotics do little for Sinusitis. I have a terrible dry cough which makes my sinus above my eyes pound when I cough. Cause of this I missed Zumba but I so need to get back into it. I think on Monday all being well the walking will start again. 




Other


Kelly has been away from us for the 1st time! She has always been a home bird and the odd night with her grandparents and I can remember 2 occasions when it was 2 nights! This is 5!!!!! She is off with her school to Holland. She is due home tomorrow at supper time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...