Thursday 2 June 2011

Week 18

Diet


Well what can I say....I have not been on any type of diet/ eating plan this week apart from the shove anything in my mouth that's close by. This included chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc and lots of it! Also was a night out with a meal and LOADS of alcohol. Went to Slimming last night and I LOST 1.5 pounds and got Slimmer of the week! I have no idea how that worked lol.But I have to get my self back on track this week. I like the little mini goals and my next one now is 6.5 pounds. Once I lose this I will have reached my 2 stone award!




Exercise


I have done nothing much at all. Having had this chest infection since I recovered from my nose op I have not had much chance to do much. Walked this school run this morning so its a start lol. I do intend to keep at it now though, back to the grind!


Other


Have been leading a quiet life of late due to mainly being under the weather. Have Marcus's school Fete at the weekend I am on the bottle stall. Might try to get out for a nice walk somewhere over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...