Sunday 19 June 2011

Weeks 19 and 20


I have been trying to hard but see what my lovely Daughter made today.... Chocolate Brownie Cake, Victoria Sponge with chocolate butter icing and Shortbread!
 Finally treated myself to a much needed recipe book stand. I never ever thought I would be the kinda person that needed one of these. Since starting the diet I have found I have to keep looking and laying books down all over so they are getting wet, splattered and ruined. £3.99 out of TK Max!

I am back to trying to lose weight again. I have spent about a month and a bit now around the same so I am now back to writing it down on a  weekly basis.
Going to have one hanging basket all red and black this year, the other is red and yellow! Will post more pics once they are in full show.
Tatties are coming on, they are in need of more compost now to fill to the top! Job for Mike this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...