Thursday 22 September 2011

Back to it!

So............... need to get started with my slimming again. Its not like I have been on plan ( as they call it) but I ain't been as bad as I could of been.Had a KFC this week and managed to loose half a pound. I am eating far healthier than I would be if I was not doing it. BUT I need to loose weight. I have set myself a goal of a stone before Christmas.So today marks day 1 of that. Just need to get my finger out, focus and do it. Thursdays and Tuesdays are my favourite days. I don't start work till 12.15 so have the morning and lunch at home. Today I got out the recipe book and have got on Chicken Noodle soup. Well....its kinda that, I cant do noodles, they have since I was a kid reminded me of worms HA-HA and to this day I still cant eat them unless I cut them up into just 1cm long bits....... so its Chicken and PASTA soup. Little healthy wholemeal pasta shells. Got Zumba tonight too. Exercise is the main key to me loosing weight too. The diet of course helps 100% but my body needs exercise to shift the mass bulk ha-ha.


end result........












On another wee note my poor pup ( I call him my pup but he is 6) had to get an operation this week. He had 2 little wart like growths growing on his top right eye lid. He has had them for about a year now and the vet recommended we got them off now. If not he would loose allot of his eye lid at a later time. Cause of the delicate area around the eye and the dissolving stiches it will itch badly so he has a lampshade collar on.


 Poor guy is getting better at it today ( Thursday) but its taken since Tuesday for him to learn how to do 3 point turns to get anywhere. 


He managed this morning to get up stairs and onto my bed once Mike had left. Funny things pets, If Mike is about he will never do that. As soon as Mike shuts the gate in the morning and leaves for work its like a baby elephant charging up stairs and on to my bed. Got to love him.


2 comments:

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...