Thursday 29 September 2011

Big night ooooooooooot

Have a big night out this weekend. My friend Sharon who I go walking and to Zumba with turns 40. For 4 whole days she will be older than me till its my turn.......


Anyways, started the pre night out prep so today was the hair and eyebrows. Hair got cut and coloured and Eyebrows waxed.  My hair now has 4 colours through it, purple, blonde, copper and brown. I am taken with it but its in a slightly different style. Its more shaped round my face BUT I am having to resist tucking it behind my ears which is my usual. 
Tomorrow night sees the hair removal process on other areas ( which I won't blog about hahahaha)



1 comment:

  1. I really like it - it's a lovely shape and it suits you! DONT tuck it behind your ears!!!! Let yourself get used to it.....listen to your elders!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...