Tuesday 20 September 2011

My 2 newest gizmos

Since starting slimming, food and how I cook it has become a huge part of my life.  I invested in my 3rd George Foreman yesterday. Love these machines. My 1st one was a huge round one that I loved till it went on fire ha-ha. The 2nd one was way too small. It only held 2 steaks and there are 4 of us so it kinda worked its way to the cupboard then the bin. This new one was only £29.

My 2nd new thing is something I have wanted for years! I have been eyeing this one up in Matalan for ages and ages, finally I got it at the weekend for the bargain price of £1.50! We all adore eggs in this house and go through them in no time. I tend to buy a big tray from the local farm shop and keep them in the fridge. They are best kept at room temperature. Fried, poached, hard boiled, omelettes, scrambled....... LOVE eggs

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong to have chicken and eggs on the same plate for a meal or what?

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...