Saturday 24 September 2011

Saturday Autumn walk


Was out nice and early this morning for a walk with Frodo. It was such a lovely autumnal day I thought I would take some photos.Came home to find the camera on my mobile was on the smallest settings so pics are not that sharp. Autumn for me is a glorious time. I adore the colours on the trees and I like that fresher chill feel that hits your face as you walk. Give it a few more weeks and I will be crossing over just to walk through leaves and kick them. They say that you tend to naturally like the season you were born in best. If that is true then it works for me. I was born in October and adore Autumn. 








1 comment:

  1. They are good pics - I love autumn too, love the colours and the crisp mornings!

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...