Wednesday 19 October 2011

Diet again.........

Having had my 40th Birthday celebrations I decided I need to get my finger out and start work on the next stone I have to lose. I hope to of lost it by Christmas. My plan is to get my head back into it but starting fresh. Pulling out my welcome pack books and reading them cover to cover. I have 2 of the last issues of the magazine to read and the new one is out too.


My books all looked out and ready to read


 I went though the books yesterday for inspiration and found some! Did my scrap booking and cut out some recipes to try. Sometimes I find it so hard and frustrating with meals. I like to cook 1 meal that we all eat and sometimes it just does not work. For example Spag Bols I adore! I could eat it daily. Marcus won't eat it at all and Mike and Kelly don't enjoy it that much. SO I am wondering if I should start to make meals for them and me? Its a pain in the ass but there is nothing worse than seeing them not enjoying the meal that I am scoffing.
Looking for inspiration


Some new recipes

 But for the time being I have found a few new recipes that we "should" all enjoy. Though I thought that last night and made a new Cheesy Pasta dish which is normally right up my street. I hated it, Kelly could not stand it, and Mike had 2nds! Trial and error I suppose
My well used pink folder that holds all my favourite recipes


Anyways, off to get weighed tonight. Expecting a gain after my birthday but will get going again tomorrow. Feeling crap today however, Achy bones, hot and cold shivers and sweats all thanks to my daughter who has had the flu/cold for a week. Also back to writing a menu. Planning is the key to this!
 Writing the menu is the Key to Success

1 comment:

  1. Ahh hope you feel better and thinner soon..

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...