Thursday 6 October 2011

Muffins!


For years and years and years I worked as a Baker. Though my baking skills never came to much at home. Infact I have always been terrible at home, always ended up temper tantrums and major Tourettes. HOWEVER I decided I needed to find a decent use for the fruit that was heading past its best. Being on a Diet I always have fruit about and alot does head into the bin. I detest waste so........... I sat this morning and trawled through a load of American Style Muffin recipes to find one that suited my needs.I wanted one that I could control the wetness off depending on what fruit I would add. Tonight I had a go. 1st batch was Raspberry and White Chocolate, the 2nd was Curly Wurly and Chocolate chip. Both worked ok. Need a better Muffin tin but I am sure my Mum has spares in her shed lol. 

 Everything laid out ready to go



The Raspberry and White Chocolate

                                       Curly Wurly and Chocolate Chip


Next thing I need to try is to replace the sugar with granulated sweetener and see how that goes, need to get them slightly slimmer!

1 comment:

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...