Monday 10 October 2011

Time to light up....




The thing I love most about this time of year is Candles! So today I went hunting for them, gave them a clean and a dust and set them up. I love nothing better than to sit in my Living room on a dark cold night with them flickering. 




Love the Iron ones at the top. I got them years ago and today I was painstakingly trying to clean in all the curly bits and though Oh F**k this and shoved them through the dishwasher! They came out a treat too!
The smaller one you can see in the background I got a year or two ago at a Party Lite party. There is an Elephant one ( pictured) and a matching Giraffe one. They are wonderful when they are lit as the candle gives the animals the effect of movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...