Wednesday 30 November 2011

Almost December!

Last post of November should be about December! Something I have done for many many years now if fill our own Advent Calendar. I bought it when Kelly was about 3 out of Baxter's. I thought the chocolate ones where crap so invested in a pretty cloth one. What I love about it is buying decent chocolates for it. I am not a huge chocolate fan but if I am having a bit I want it to taste nice. This year I got them chocolate Santa's and Snowmen out of Johnston's of Elgin.  
All set out ready to go


Love this Calendar! 

Up and ready for morning!

So tonight I came back from Slimming ( lost 1/2 pound) got the Calendar out the cupboard ( always make sure it never goes away with the Christmas Decorations otherwise its not out in time). Sat at the kitchen and filled it up. I love it! The kids ain't bothered about it and would be happy enough with the tacky cardboard ones but for me........it signifies that Christmas is coming and I adore it! Tis the season to be Jolly!

1 comment:

  1. Oo look at you wiv your posh johnstons trackle.

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...