Monday 21 November 2011

Eyebrows and Eye Lashes

What an odd topic for a post eh?


 But its something I used get done regularly. This last year however with me having Whooping Cough, then my friend who does it being pregnant and having a wee cutie pie of a baby, then me being ill again I ain't been getting it done the same. But tonight I got my eyebrows waxed which I would say on a pain scale of 1-10 ( 10 being highest) it would get a 2. My legs waxed ( cause its winter and being ill I had been neglecting them) they however get a 10! BUT I get it done as it lasts so so long on me. I would say about 3-4 weeks before I notice the growth much. I say its sore but its like a slap with a nettle bush. Once you have been slapped its gone however. 





trying to show how long they look with no mascara!


But my most favourite bit, its my eyelashes getting tinted. I adore the effect it gives. I don't wear make up apart from nights out cause I am way too lazy to put it on. I just use face creams and  lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm depending on what is closest to me. Having my eye lashes tinted gives them the look of long dark mascara. I am blessed with naturally long lashes but not nearly as blessed as my daughter who got hers done tonight too. Hers look wicked!
My lower ones are normally very fair and not seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...