Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fireworks Night


                           Remember remember the fifth of November

                                Gunpowder, treason and plot.
                                  I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
                                          Should ever be forgot...

Fire works night is one of that nights I adore. For me it brings on the excitement of Christmas. Standing watching the fireworks sparkle red, green, gold, white just makes me think of Christmas lights on the tree, Christmas Decorations, The sparkle, the bling, the cold just makes me tingle with anticipation of getting my decorations out the attic!

Marcus and a Sparkler

Marcus with a sparkler

Bonfire with a Firework

Kelly and a Sparkler

This year however Marcus and I were poorly. Marcus just starting on the chest infection and me just finishing my anti biotics for mine. We did however head out on the Friday night to Sypnie. Its just out the town, smaller yet completely brilliant. We stood and watched the display then headed to Mikes work mates house for a BBQ! In November!" but it was great. Will be even better next year when Marcus and myself are fit to enjoy it and eat. Met a lovely lady there too who it seems is a teacher at Kelly's school! Small world up here right enough lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...