Wednesday 16 November 2011

Getting back to normal life slowly

Started back at slimming tonight. First time since I took ill after my birthday in October! 

Trusty old book dragged out

After all my sitting about, eating crap, munching on whatever I fancied I was expecting a rather large weight gain. I truthfully was expecting about 5 pounds HOWEVER I was delighted to see that I had neither gained nor lost. A Maintain. I am happy with that. Just need to spend some time tomorrow reading all the books again. Seems so long since I had to plan my eating. I think the last post I did before I took ill was about having to re-read the books which I never got round to doing. It was a taster night at Slimming tonight too based on Soup. It was due to the launch of the newest Slimming World book which is all Soup. I adore Soup! So I grabbed myself a copy.


My new Soup book

 There was one soup in it which I saw and tickled my fancy and then low and behold it was there for tasting! Cauliflower and Cheese soup. Very tasty though might be a bit heavy if you ate a huge bowlful. Anyways......back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...