Tuesday 8 November 2011

Halloween

Halloween in our house is normally one of the big holidays, next to Christmas its the one we celebrate. Marcus adores it so it was sad this year since Marcus and myself were ill. He managed his school Halloween Disco on the Thursday before but sadly never got out Trick or Treating on Halloween. ( which I will yap about in the next post)
Kelly as a Pirate

Marcus as Darth Vader

Marcus attacking a pumpkin man

Kelly with her pirate weapons

Our Pumpkins, Left to right, Mike, Marcus, mine.( Kelly's came later)

Kelly however, for a change, was WELL! She headed out to the local Youth Cafe Disco then she went out with her friends on Halloween. I imagine this will be her last year as she is a bit old now. We say that but 14 is still a baby really! Just people don't want teenagers at their doors after dark. She may manage another year if she takes Marcus out though.

2 comments:

  1. whoo hoo think I can leave a comment now!! Great pumpkins and costumes!

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...