Thursday 24 November 2011

Slow Cooking again....

I so so so want to have some success with my Slow Cooker! I have tried a dozen or so recipes so far and maybe 3 or so I loved, 3 I liked, 6 were just OK. I seem to have the ability with the slow cooker to make everything taste the same. I was at 1 st using the little packets of Schwartz powder mixes thinking that would be good but they seem to give off the same kinda aroma. I have done some roasts in it, Roast Beef and Roast Gammon. They were ace just impossible to carve as they fell to bits. So today I am making a brand new slimming world recipe from scratch! Fingers crossed it will be good! It is however using an ingredient I have never ever used or bought!( see last Photo)
Slow Cooker recipe of the Day is .................Chicken, Lemon and Garlic Casserole

Looking good so far and its just on!




I have never ever used this before! 

Fingers Crossed it tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...