Thursday 24 November 2011

Twig Lights


Having always fancied a vase of twig lights and having seen a few of my friends with them I decided it was time I treated myself. The plan was to get some that I could have out all year. Uh Huh! I screwed that up. I just can't help myself. Mine most defiantly have the winter/ Christmas / festive  feel to them. I just hope in January I can make them look less festive. I did start off with good intentions by buying the Blue silk flowers to tie in with the blue in the room ( Sofa and Rug) then it all went wrong when I bought the snow covered frosted cone filled twigs ha ha. Also the new vase I bought out of TK Max is not making itself look spring like with its red and gold look! I am terrible. What can I say! I love Christmas! Ho HoHo 

How am I going to make this look good in Spring/Summer??


SEE I added blue!!!


I just cant help it! I love bling, glitter and anything festive!


I just can't see this vase with Daffodils in it in the spring? Maybe red tulips haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...