Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas Tree Cupcake

Joining in with Rhonda's On My Mind. 


I was out last night to a Ladies only craft fair with my good friend Sharon. It was a charity fund raising event that you paid £3 to get it and that got your entrance to the craft stalls, a glass of wine or orange and a cupcake. There was various craft stalls and I went with the focus of getting some Christmas gifts so.............. I bought myself a scarf and some party lite candles ha-ha!  As you know from my blog I am currently slimming after stopping smoking almost 2 years ago ( 2 years on the 28 th of December)  so why oh why did I enter a raffle to win a HUGE cupcake decorated as a tree?? Why?? I have always since a young child adored Butter Icing and to this day I can't get enough of it. So of course that would mean I would win it!  I may have a gain at Slimming next week...............  Ho Ho Ho
My Christmas Cupcake Tree!!
Even the green icing has some gold shine painted on it. So pretty
Mike doing his Shopping channel hand/ruler demonstration.


2 comments:

  1. "Karen have you got a longer ruler than this, it aint big enough" said Mike ... " "Lets just say bigger than 7 inches ok"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cake! Lovely blog nice to have found your one thank you for popping by on mine!
    Fay

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...