Wednesday 14 December 2011

New Slimming World Favourite

Little post about my newest slimming world favourite recipe.So good I have had it 2 weeks in a row! So 4 nights!! It's their Simple Cottage Pie. SO SO nice and tasty and free! ( which for my non slimming world uderstanders means you can eat unlimited amounts of it) The only bad thing is I am the only one in the house that likes it which means I make it and have it 2 nights running.The 1st night my Cottage Pie was topped with a mix of Tatties, Carrots and Neep. The second nights was topped with Tatties and Cabbage mixed together. The others don't know what they are missing!! Also in this post is a some pics about a soup I made. I adore home-made soup and eat it daily at work. This soup was also Syn free like the Cottage pie. It was a soup that was made by opening the fridge door, seeing things that needed to be used up and putting them in a pan. I can say it was one of the tastiest soups I have had in a long time. 

Pie mix steaming away in the pan

At this stage the Carrots are very more-ish! Hence the fork. Could easily feed 4 adults this amount. I had to eat the bigger carrots to make sure it was a nice level surface for the tattie mix!

The Recipe and photo out the book.  

My soup made out of........ carrots, neep, leek, red lentils and stock cubes

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...