Thursday 22 December 2011

Slimmer of the Week

I was extremely chuffed last night at Slimming to discover I was slimmer of the week! Bigger boost to this was that it is the week before Christmas! The house is littered with biscuits, chocolate and selection boxes BUT also I have made sure with bowls of Clementines. I put my decent loss of 2 pounds this week down to them. I adore them at this time of the year and can quite happily sit and munch my way through the whole bowl full while watching the TV. I try to make sure I have a bowl in the living room and one in the kitchen along with the normal fruit bowl. This way its there and easy to grab that instead of wondering what I could nibble on. Also I started doing a weekly menu again which helps me loads. On holiday now for 2 weeks so that will be harder. Slimming Class was good last night too as it was the wee Christmas party. Lots of people brought some items of party food ( of course all slimming and healthy) I took along a bottle of Diet Coke as I was heading to a friends 30th straight after I had no time to make anything so was easier for me to supply the drink. I won 2 raffles and Slimmer of the week!  Will not mention how I then went on to drink some amount of Vodka afterwards........ ANYWAYS I was delighted!
My slimming book is getting rather full of stickers, getting a new one next week though.
My certificate!


Clementines in the Kitchen


Normal fruit bowl always full


Clementines in the living room


Raffle I won

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...