Monday 9 January 2012

Back at Zumba!

Wow! I am writting this post as I don't think I can move of the chair!


I returned back to Zumba tonight and have I came in, sat down and now I have ceased up!!!! Nah seriously, I can feel every muscle in my legs at the moment but fingers crossed I won't ache too much tomorrow.  


Zumba Fitness is an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party! Its fantastic and the instructor Sue is a gem! She brings a whole new level of fun to it. I have been doing Zumba for over a year now and she is most certainly the one that  makes the hour pass fastest.


This is the 1st serious form of exercise I have done since the chest infection in Octber and I coped with it far better than I imagined.  Fingers crossed I feel like that tomorrow as I have my 1st walk of the year with the lassies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...