Sunday 19 February 2012

My 5 pound week





Never ever in a year since I have joined Slimming World have I ever had a five pound loss. Even my very 1st week way back at the start was not 5 pounds. When all get there highest losses in their first week I got 3.5 pounds. So you can imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scales on Wednesday night to find I had lost 5!  I am very much a cause and effect kinda gal so instantly I have to have reasons in my head as to why that happened.



1. I had stuck to the eating plan 100% for a change
2. I had done a 7 mile walk one night, the gym one morning and a few shorter walks.( but had missed out the other 7 miler and a Zumba class)
3. I was due it!


Yes I was due it......... I had not been impressed the previous few weeks. When it got to my turn to step on the scales I felt bloated and had not felt that it was true readings that I had been getting. HOWEVER I did stick to plan and it has helped kick start me again. Its amazing how a good loss can focus you so much. I want it again!! LOL I also won Slimmer of the week which is such a massive boost to the ego and self belief that you can do it.


 Since Wednesday night I have been on plan 100%. I have been good with my syns, menus, cooking. All good. Did a 7,5 mile walk on Thursday night in the pissing rain, and have another one planned for Tuesday. Have Zumba on Monday and should time allow I will nip to the Gym today. I can't walk the school run for the next 2 weeks as my friend is off to Jamaica to get married and I am picking up her daughter. So I might take the dog in the car and walk somewhere if time and weather allows.  


The weight will come off. I know it will. I have the Moonwalk in June and I will soon be in serious training for that. If I can combine the exercise and diet I should be at my target weight by the moonwalk. Until then I have set myself my next  mini goal. 4 and a half pounds will see me get my 2 stone award! 2 stone!!! Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...