Friday 26 April 2013

First Marble moved!

It was a teeny wee boost to be able to come home and move my first marble. Doolie as they are called in my area of Scotland  Tried to get a pic of the "doolie" dropping but kept missing it. Instead caught one where the doolie is not even present! 
Slimming is going ok. I am watching far more carefully what I am doing. Which is hard as I am in the final month of my 1st year of nursing and I have a lot of computer work coming up. FOUR essays and a Biology exam in this next month. Exercise is what seems to work well for me, its just hard to fit it all in. Any-ways Its all gooooood :)
In it goes! My first half pound off

There its gone......

There it is! One down 46 to go!

1 comment:

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...