Monday 24 February 2014

Hypnotic Gastric band

 So it begins.....

  I had written a long as post about how I was terrible at weight loss, slimming, fitness etc but it dissppeared and I can't be assed writing it all again. Done this tonight so will weigh in before bed and see how I get on. 

My post that disappeared was based on the fact I never keep at it. I never do it right.... I have the most amazing intentions. I have joined, rejoined and rejoined again slimming world. I know it works when I STICK to the diet! I go to Zumba..... When I can't make up an excuse not to! I bought all the running gear but it's too cold! I have a dog !!!!! But it's often to cold for him. I do truly believe I need to learn to eat differently. This hypnotic band thing is not magic. It's not special. It's just telling you to eat with you are hungry and stop when you are full. Sounds simple till I was asked..on the cd... To remeber the last time I was really hungry. Scary thing was I couldn't. I remember as a slim teen having my belly rumble and it was normal. Fingers crossed...... Realisticly I would like to be as slim as I was on honeymoon which was about the 11 1/2 stone in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...