Thursday 10 April 2014

Slimming World again


So it is beginning ......again, again again! God dammit, sometimes I am such a failure. I started this blog way way back when I started slimming world the first time! Having lost 1 stone 10 pounds I have gained all but 2 pounds back on. So want to slap myself.  I tried calorie counting but it didn't work for me. What does is sensible eating and exercise.
So.....instead back to it. Rejoined last night starting fresh. After the meeting I went straight to the supermarket. 

Buckle up! It's going to get messy!

My supermarket shop

Had cous cous for my lunch today.






1 comment:

  1. I had an actual dream last night that I was joining Slimming World - must be an omen!!

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...