Saturday, 31 January 2015
Friday, 30 January 2015
365. Explains my pic a day for the year plus never took any pics today so least this covers it 😜. I post via Instagram but it automatically posts on my blog too so I can look back at all the ones I have done. http://ift.tt/1zg3D7S
Thursday, 29 January 2015
Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Tuesday, 27 January 2015
Sunday, 25 January 2015
Thursday, 22 January 2015
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Pencil case! This pencil case has came with me to uni for 3 years. One of Marcus's old ones and it has been fab but I have emptied my rucksack and pencil case now as the only Uni visits I have now do not require it! Light at the end of the tunnel....
Tuesday, 20 January 2015
DRINKING WATER is something I need to do more.
Top 10 Benefits of Drinking Water: Don't Medicate, Hydrate!
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue – Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss – Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins – Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity – Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System – A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy – Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains - Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You in a Good Mood – When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
10. Save Money! - Water is FREE! Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled latte!
Monday, 19 January 2015
Sunday, 18 January 2015
Saturday, 17 January 2015
Friday, 16 January 2015
Thursday, 15 January 2015
Wednesday, 14 January 2015
Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Monday, 12 January 2015
Sunday, 11 January 2015
Saturday, 10 January 2015
Thursday, 8 January 2015
Wednesday, 7 January 2015
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
Sunday, 4 January 2015
Saturday, 3 January 2015
Friday, 2 January 2015
Thursday, 1 January 2015
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2012 (22)
- ► 2014 (53)
- My husband, the chocoholic.
- There are no words..... Daniel-son, Need not fear,...
- New Years Day walk
- Ok 3000 word essay....... Ready , steady, coffee r...
- Almost missed this! 5 years and 6 days since I ( a...
- Lovely walk today up a path I ain't ever been in t...
- Returning some books to the hospital library after...
- First kilt walk training walk. Chilly 6 miles!
- 9 miles in one day! May be cripple tomorrow
- Made with @instaquoteapp. #instaquote
- Trying to be good today. Walked 9000 steps too
- Trying to be good as on nightshift tonight which w...
- Nightshift in the snow. Very pretty though not loo...
- Uni learning today was to watch trainspotting and ...
- Cold snowy and icy 5 miles tonight but feels good....
- Slimmer of the week with a 3 pound loss. Delighted...
- Susan can see the window! Uni mate came out with t...
- Fab cup! My sense of humour and language 😉
- One essay down, three to go!
- Lovely snowy walk in the woods today. Love winter ...
- Dots, stripes, floral and crocs! Rocking this look...
- Icy road! Took FOUR hours to get to Uni today. Roa...
- Water water water....
- Pencil case! This pencil case has came with me to ...
- Bird of prey on a traffic light. Saw this stunning...
- Love ma job. I am so lucky that I enjoy my job tho...
- A different Uni! Sitting in a different universiti...
- Amazing double rainbow on the away home today
- Homelessness. Next essay topic, so arranged a visi...
- Treat for after a 5.5 miles walk. Deliciously deli...
- 365. Explains my pic a day for the year plus never...
- Surgical or medical? This question is often asked ...
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2016 (220)