Monday 9 February 2015

New work shoes! Always have had black shoes to stomp the wards in till now. First pair of trainers. These are fabulously comfy so if I resort back to black shoes these will still be worn to death.. Clarks wave walk which is meant to "use the body's natural momentum to gently propel you through each step conserving energy and reducing fatigue" ALSO has goretex for waterproofness ( very handy) and ortholite foot bed for "long lasting cushion comfort, wicks away moisture and odour inhibiting"..... These shoes are SO good they will be doing the patients without me! @clarksshoes



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IDgk2k

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...