Wednesday 22 September 2010

Odd week

Its been 9 days since my last log in and I have a few things to write about.

Exercise! I am failing!!!!! I WILL fix it, I WILL walk to school again! I will I will I will!!! Never walked one day last week. Excuse after excuse I used, was running late, it was wet, it was raining etc etc! No good! and so far this week its been the same. Not good enough Karen!!!! Though I did both Zumba classes last week.. Thursdays I did not enjoy so much as I had a meal out with the ladies from work before it. We went to Brewster's and I really enjoyed it. Had smothered chicken......yummy. But heading straight to a Zumba class was no fun, I felt sluggish and doing all that bouncing with a full tummy kinda killed it, so I won't be doing that again in a hurry.
The weekend once again saw me do nothing apart from housework and ironing. I aim this week to do most on Friday Night then see if I can get out for even a walk on Sunday. I need to pull my finger out


Monday saw me ill!" in fact so ill I could not work!!!!!!!!!!! not like me at all. Could only stay away from the bathroom for 5 minutes max from the wee small hours until 9am ish, Went for a sleep and woke up feeling as if I had been though a mangle, then a washing machine on high spin while being hungover! it was terrible.

Tuesday I went to the Dr for my blood test results. Seems its still showing as under active so he has doubled the dose and I am not back there till December.Hope to see a further difference now as time goes on.

Also with no walking so far this week I did not go to Zumba on Tuesday morning. Having been off work on Monday I did not want to jiggle and wiggle my belly all over after having spent Monday on the toilet! So will do it double on Thursday.

Checked my weight this morning and lost another 2lb it says but I am not sure it will stay off, the lack of exersice this week I think will put some back on next week. But here is hoping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...