Wednesday 9 February 2011

Slimming World

Having been at the exercise since September I thought it was now a good time to get the eating sorted. Seems silly to be doing loads of fitness then coming home and eating shite :) Defeated the purpose so.......... I wanted a new outlook, new ideas and a new way of doing food for us as a family so I joined Slimming world. It is not slimming really just sensible eating. What I did not want to be doing is standing weighing out what I can eat or having to make lots of different meals for one meal time. 




Tonight was my 1st weigh in and I have lost 3.5 lbs! I am pretty chuffed as I never felt hungry or as if I was depriving myself. Just seems tricky to get into it at 1st. Knowing what's allowed and not.  I am sure that will come with time. Also what I did tonight was took my "before" pictures, even though I have already started lol. I aint posting them till I have a nice comparison one. 


The exercise is going good-ish though its different. Mike is a wonderful husband who supports me in whatever I do. He wanted to do the gym and would not go alone alot so I have, for him, given up one Zumba a week and am going to the gym on a Sunday morning with him. Works out fine as the kids go to the cinema to watch a movie and we pick them up at the end. I also go to the gym on a Tuesday morning when I can, then Zumba on a Thursday night still. 


I aim to get walking to school again in the mornings and hopefully get the bike out to work!!! 


and I hope to post here weekly again!..........

2 comments:

  1. Well done you, you have been working hard and the new eating regime is healthy and slimming ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done - 3.5 lbs is fab! x

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...