Thursday 24 February 2011

Week 4

Well here we are, another week in and 2.5 lb lighter!!! That makes 9 pounds off in 3 weeks! I am so chuffed yet at the same time somewhat paranoid. Things never go this easy for me. I am somewhat pessimistic and think when I go next week I will have gained 10 pounds or she will phone and say oh the scales where wrong. But I am sticking to it,the eating plan that is.  I just live in fear of what the scales say next time, though that's dieting for ya!


I have been cooking from scratch almost every night. Had some lovely things, who would of thought cooking could be fun and taste nice without doing it the "Hairy Bikers" way and adding 3 tons of butter and cream.
 I took the time over the weekend to make a folder. It kinda felt like a Blue Peter scrap book. I sat at the table with magazines, leaflets and computer printouts and cut out all the recipes I liked the look of.  Then I arranged them in my new shiny folder.






Bought a new recipe book at slimming last night so that will be a few weeks of new ideas.


Managed to the gym on Tuesday and going to Zumba tonight. Need to get walking now too..... bring on the better weather!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I made a brilliant chilli last night - got it off the website, best chilli I have ever tasted!!! You will have to come out walking with me, you can keep me company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a date!! in fact I best go, I have a date with a hot chic at Zumba! Odd thing is she has the same name as you :)

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...