Wednesday 18 May 2011

Week 16

Well what can I say, another gain this week but it was small and I am not shocked.1/2 pound this week and 1/2 last week so that's 1lb in the 2 weeks I have been off. I have not been active at all and been a couch potato too. Been lying on the sofa watching the discovery channel while eating chocolate and crisps. Have also been out twice to cafes and had a huge scone both times. My meal times always seem to be good though which means I should slip back on plan with ease ( I hope). I also think once I get back to work it will be easier too.


This weeks plan.


I intend to get back on track with the eating and start to get exercising again. Don't know about Zumba tomorrow night as its high impact and my nose is still a bit tender. Definatly going to get out walking starting tomorrow. Here is hoping my post next week will have pictures and a nice weight loss

1 comment:

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...