Tuesday 21 June 2011

My little Girl



 This is my baby girl! well when she was 3. Kelly has done us SO proud this week. She has always LOVED to learn things. From a young age she was always extremely curious about everything. Best day ever was the day she learned to read, then she stopped asking Why? What for? When? and started to read the answers.Since that day she has got more and more into learning and now being at the Academy she is no different. She is a joy to have around and a dream daughter to have.I hope she stays on track, keeps doing what she is doing and does not go off the rails like I did haha.

This week we were invited to attend our 1st ever prize giving at Elgin Academy. Above was the Schedule we were handed as we entered. Showed us inside her name and what she was getting. We had no idea at this point what her Attainment for for. An Attainment is when a teacher puts a pupil forward for a subject as they have exceeded in it and impressed the teacher enough.

Here she is!!! I put the pen in as the camera would not focus!!

Her is her merit certificate! Work ethic!!! She is a star!
Well not to say we were chuffed! Delighted! Over the moon! We had expected one subject...NOT SEVEN! 
Geography, Mathematics, Technical Education, History, Modern Studies, English and Physics! 

KELLY YOU ROCK!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...