Sunday 16 October 2011

Photos

Something I decided to do this year, and have done now a few times is GET MY PHOTOS PRINTED!!! As you may of seen I do love taking photo's. They are mostly the usual snap snap snap ones and nothing special BUT they are special to me.Each one is a memory in the making.  I had a panic a while back that if my computer failed ( as it has done a few times) I would lose all my pictures. Now I get them backed up onto a pencil disc and the ones that are most special are uploaded to Photobox and printed off. 
Empty album waiting to be filled

There is nothing I love more than sitting flicking through old photos and albums. It always brings back memories or makes you wonder when they were taken as you have no memory of them. In these days of digital camera's, mobile phones, ipads etc its so much easier to take pictures yet who will see them when they are stored on hard drives? How will my kids ever see them if my pen drive breaks SOoooooooooooo ..............
Trimming them to size and shoving them in



This year brought me to Photobox. My father is a professional photographer and uses it, which is where I discovered it. I now get them uploaded, sent out then I sit and enjoy trimming them to size and writing little captions beside each pic so in years to come we can look back at a nice book instead of purely just on-line. I also enjoy hunting to find nice albums though they are so expensive I try to start in the charity shops. I am on my 3rd album this year......
Ready for the captions

Should anyone want to try it please tell me! You will get 50 free prints if you allow me to refer you. Here is a linkhttp://www.photobox.co.uk/my/refer/new?osid=pukbs036  Please comment below, contact me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/KarenODonnell.nee.Williamson etc if you want referred x x Karen x x 

2 comments:

  1. I like your photo's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, that is a very good idea!! So much nicer and easier to appreciate your photos! TK Max have some great photo albums ... Remember back in the day, we used to send off our camera films to be developed? lol

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...