Tuesday 8 November 2011

I'm iIll again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously W T F! Since I stopped smoking almost 2 years ago I have changed my entire way of living. I lost weight ( still 2 stone to go), I eat healthier, I exercise............


.............. and O M F G! I am always bloody ill! This year has been a nightmare. Its started with bug after bug then Whooping cough for 3 months! NOW a bloody chest infection which seems to have taken a massive hold in my chest and won't leave! I have now had it 4 weeks! Been off work all this time too. I am starting to feel better now ( you can tell that as I am updating my blog) which I have not had the enthusiasm to do till today.I am OK as long as I am just sitting. When I move about, nip to the shops ( in the car) do the dishwasher, in fact anything that involves me moving I am left completely exhausted, breathless and coughing. 2 lots of Anti biotics later and my chest still rattles now and again. But today at lunch time I took a little coughing bout that sounded very familiar. SURELY not! I can't get that back again.Fingers crossed it was just a little choking coughing fit and nothing else. I am awaiting a chest X-ray but I imagine by the time I get that appointment in all will be gone. Anti biotics are also finished now so I am imagining its just a matter of time till I get myself built up again. Have to see the Dr again on Thursday/Friday. Hope to feel allot better by then.


I feel so guilty though cause now Marcus has it. He seems to be running about a week or so behind me. He is now also on his 2nd lot of Anti biotics. Poor wee man. 

1 comment:

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...