Saturday 26 November 2011

Simply M&S.....Simply deliciousness!

Got to Love Markies ( M&S, aka Marks and Spencer). Their food has always been fantastic. A few years back my biggest treat was to end a day shopping in Aberdeen or Inverness with a visit to Markies for a few ace things for supper. Now we have a Food M&S in town but I still think of it as a treat even though I go more often!. My treat now is when I have no kids and Mike and I can enjoy a meal deal. Well it was till I thought about  it. You got your main, side, pudding and wine for £10 BUT I don't like wine and the last bottle is still in the fridge and will soon make its way into the cupboard. ANWAYS tonight we have no kids as one is at McD's with her mates and the other is at his Nan's. So the treat was a delicious meal.




 Chicken breasts wrapped in Parma Ham, stuffed with Cheddar and Gruyère cheeses and green beans, with Red Cabbage, Vegetable Selection, Potato Gratin and I had a few M&S Potato Croquets! BUT  the Pudding is one of my most favourite puddings ever! Panna Cotta




The Chicken was so moist and CHEESE! Oh I adore cheese



Love red cabbage and beetroot, both seem to always brighten a plate.

OH HEAVEN in a dish! I spend ages eating it to savour every mouthful.



I think I may have a gain at Slimming this week haha

1 comment:

  1. Beetroot? i been fooled into eatin it i thought it was cabbage>>>>>>>>> runs off to be sick

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...