Thursday 17 November 2011

Slimming World Creamy Mushroom Soup

First recipe out my new book that I bought last night was Slimming Worlds Creamy Mushroom Soup.
It was easiest for me to make as I had the ingredients infact I sorely needed to use the mushrooms as they were about to turn.
Start of the soup. The Chocolate Crepes in the back ground are not mine! I really don't like them, they belong to my daughter Kelly.

The recipe. Pretty basic ingredients so easy and fast to prepare.

Almost there, just needs blended.

 A lovely steaming hot bowl of Home made soup. Nothing better at this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you - I love soup too - although would have to pass on the mushroom one - the slimming world chicken noodle soup was delicious, I will def have to make that again this weekend!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely - I tried this as a 'taster' on Tuesday night at my SW group (in Irvine) and it was fab xx

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...