Sunday 4 December 2011

1st ever Wreath!

I never ever ever liked wreaths. They remind me of dead people, grave yards and generally nothing nice. However I saw a few this year in shops that were glittery, sparkley, very bling and just up my street which made me want one. So in B&Q I started to price them. £16!!! Eh!?!I think not! So Marcus and I decided to buy a fresh one and decorate it ourselves.  We bought a basic fir tree wreath for £4.95. We then bought a packet of cheap little red baubles and one semi decent Santa one. Oh and one little length of sliver tinsel. I am very pleased with the results knowing that they can be used again next year.



Its now hanging on the back door outside looking very festive

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...