Sunday 23 March 2014

Safe medicate

I have the first in a few exams approaching this week. The first is a maths exam on the workings of the administration of IV (intravenous) medications. I had no idea quite how rubbish I was at certain times tables until this. I have to get 100% at this to pass. It's quite a good computer designed program. As you can see...... NO calculators are allowed! Dividing is as evil now as I found it in school!
Me sitting at my PC 
One of the sums. 
My pages and pages of sums.
I won't lie, first time when I was taking the pics I got 58/60 as I had selected L instead of ml! So just for the perfect pic I did another 10 questions so I could get one with 100%! Fingers crossed it reads like this on Thursday! 




1 comment:

  1. wow 100% - good luck wifie - you can do it easy :)

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...