Wednesday 25 March 2015

Productive Sunday on a Wednesday. Today is like my Sunday as its back to work tomorrow which will be my Monday! Decided to spend an hour getting organised for slimming. Made my ever faithful jellys. Syn free pate which is a lunch favourite. Tatties oiled, salted and ready to roast later. They microwave fab to heat up for suppers and keep the proper baked tattie skin and flavours. Finally at the back is bacon and pork meatloaf with a line of boiled egg baked in the middle which is a firm family favourite for supper tonight. #slimmingworld



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1HCKXQA

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...