Wednesday 28 September 2011

Grumpy Biatch

Oh the title fits me good today. I  started off today in a bad mood having sat at the PC with my morning cuppa and clicked on Facebook. God dam copy / paste crap does my head in. All I could see what people who had copy pasted from others.  Copy paste this is if you know some one with Cancer, Copy paste this if you know someone who has been at war, Copy paste this if you know a bully, copy paste this if you know someone who has died.......who has lived......who had farted on a bus copy paste this if you have been eaten by a dodo.  To be honest Facebook is boring me. Its getting to me but I just can't delete my account..............yet. I have however downloaded all my data so its can't be long before I hit the Big Red G.T.F button. But at the moment I am just too nosey....


Slimming..........Grrrr that pissed me off big time today too! Have been semi good this week. All my meals were good, I did have slightly more snackery than I should normally have BUT I am exercising 4 times a week! FOUR!  Two of them are hour long Zumba sessions, then 2 walks with the girls. These are decent paced walks and last about 2 hours! 7 miles average and I go to slimming tonight to have GAINED a pound and a half!
 I know however that my body is changing, that I am toning up, that my clothes are looser and that muscle is heavier etc etc etc but its such a kick in the teeth to work so hard then gain. 




BUT on the positives I decided to cheer myself up by seeing measurements and how they have changed since I started Slimming and exercise.


All losses


Chest -11cm 
Waist -15cm
Thigh -6cm
Upper Arm -4cm
Hips -11cm


Which I am so chuffed with.
Anyways, onwards and upwards.





3 comments:

  1. Lol....what a GRUMP!!!! Must be the lack of 20 cups of caffeine!! guffaw guffaw!!! Just kidding my sweetness.....BUT well done on the measurements - you've been shrinking before my very eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is driving me nuts, I have one foot in the google+ camp, but like you I'm just too nosey to quit just yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the google+ camp too but its way too quiet yet, I am hoping more come over.

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...