Thursday 22 September 2011

the pain of being a woman!

Was having a good day then this comes in with the dreaded words.........Our records show that you are now due to have a cervical screening test!!!!!!!!!!!!! one word that covers it........GAWDDAMMIT

Oh the pain of being a woman sometimes. I remember years ago a friend of mine was going to get hers and her description will remain with me forever. As she left work she turned and said, " gonna run home home for a quick shower with some dettol, bleach and a scrubbing brush first" 







1 comment:

  1. The letter we all dread....how come those 3 years come round so quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...