Sunday 1 April 2012

Losing inches....

Thought it was time I did a wee update post on my weight loss in inches/centimetres since I started this blog. I went out and bought an old fashioned dressmakers tape measure and  set about taking various measurements. I don't do this on a regular basis, more just when I remember lol. I still go to slimming world weekly on a Wednesday and to date have lost 1 stone 8 pounds. I have been stuck at this for about 6 months now and seem to bounce between having lost 1 stone 4 and 1 stone 10. My wonderful group leader Janice says there are two  ways to the end result of reaching your target weight. The direct route or the scenic route. I am on the scenic route with every bus stop but I will get there in the end.






I see myself as about half way through my weight loss journey. I WILL get to where I want to be by my Birthday. 


Starting Measurements 04/08/2010


Chest =  120cm ~ 47 inches
Waist =  111cm ~ 43.5 inches
Thigh =  63cm ~ 25 inches
Upper Arm = 36cm ~ 14 inches
Hips =  115cm ~ 45 inches


Today's ( midway point) 01/04/2012



Chest =  104cm ~ 41 inches
Waist =  91cm ~ 36 inches
Thigh =  55cm ~ 22 inches
Upper Arm =  30cm ~ 12 inches
Hips =  97cm ~ 38 inches


LOSS TO DATE IS



Chest =  16cm ~ 6 inches
Waist =  20cm ~ 7.5 inches
Thigh =  8cm ~ 3 inches
Upper Arm =  6cm ~ 2 inches
Hips =  18cm ~ 7 inches


I am in serious training now for the Edinburgh Moonwalk on 9th/10th June 2012. I am seriously hoping that if I stick to plan with the eating and training for a 26 mile marathon though the night it should help me reach my goal a bit faster.

1 comment:

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...