Wednesday 16 April 2014

First week results are in!

Well it was weigh in night tonight. After being back on slimming world for a week and taking up jogging it was crunch time! Every day since I started it I was either running the C25k app or walking a few miles. Dieting was ok, could of watched it a bit better. 

LOST 2 POUNDS! Delighted!!

Pic is of my evening meal tonight. I always eat before I get weighted. This was home make pork meat balls with salad, grated beetroot, carrots and boiled eggs with a small helping of ceasers dressing. I love a salad that has a hot content in it.
Will keep at it for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bang to remember!

A bang to remember! Tuesday 18th July. Nice enough day weather wise, I decided to go out onto my swing seat in the garden with my coffee. I ...